‘The Bachelor’ Sean Lowe Is Set To Bend The Rules
It is no strange thing that ‘The Bachelor’, which is going into their 11th season this January, has to change things up. This time, Sean Lowe, who was on Emily Maynard’s season of ‘The Bachelorette’, is going to be bending the rules a bit. With the many changes that the show has to make to maintain its popularity it is only fair that he is allowed to do some changes.
As a ‘Bachelor” and ‘Bachelorett’ watcher, it is always the ‘Bachelor’ that gets me happy. The way the women fight over the guy, who is TOTALLY playing the field and lying to ALL the girls. Only to know that he is not interested in any just one of them. In all the Seasons of ‘The Bachelor’, there have not been 1 who has stuck to his guns with the girl he chooses at the end. This should give the girls a hint. However, it is mostly that the girls need their 15 minutes of fame and go on to better things.
The different rule breaking was reported on Zap2it and they have the official rule-breaking evidence. For your viewing pleasure, the rules to be broken are as follows:
- Sean’s takes off his shirt within the first minute of the episode. Shame on him and he being Christian and everything.
- By 2 minutes into the premiere, “Bachelorette” Emily Maynard is covered. That is pretty self explanatory. A romance that never lasted. The End.
- From the previews, four women in the Top 26 (not 25 as normal) come out in wedding gowns. Seriously?
- It is show and tell this season. (Sean says, “I want to be that rock [for a woman]” — and he’s climbing on a rock at the same time.) Not too much for sticking to the simple tactic.
- Sean gets a special visit from another castoff from Emily’s season to help him make a good “first impression”
- Sean will give out the roses to whoever he wants, whenever he wants.
- A return player from a former Season of ‘The Bachelor’ will be returning to make the 26th girl.
In a nutshell, this season, like last, is sure to impress. It is always fun to see women fight for their man. Unlike ‘The Bachelorette’ where the men looked like wimps, it is normal to see a woman get emotional and want to rip out the heart of their competition. It is going to be an interesting season for sure.
This will mark another season down ABC’s hit show and it seems that it is not going anywhere despite what rumors have been circling. It is fun to watch the hopefuls fall in and out of love with the man who they feel belongs with them. Here at the Daily Bubble, it is Kacie B. from Ben’s season that is going to be the returning girl. Let’s hope that we are right!
Tags: sean lowe, the bachelor, tv news